By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
To know the,
– Epidemiology, clinical characteristics and approach to Embolic stroke of undetermined source.
– The role of Cardiac CT and MRI in stroke work-up.
– Atherosclerotic disease of the proximal aorta.
– Patent foramen ovale (PFO) and the approach to PFO closure vs medical management.
This course is for:
Internal medicine specialists
Residents and fellows
Dr. Hany Aref MD, FAAN, FESO
Professor of neurology, Head of neuropsychiatry department, Ain Shams university, Egypt
Dr. Mohammed Althobaiti MD, FSCCT
Consultant Cardiac imaging, King Abdulaziz medical city, Jeddah, Assistant professor of radiology – KSAU-HS
Dr. Laila abukhamsin
Consultant vascular neurologist, Dammam central hospital
Dr. Mohammed Alhazzae FRCPC
King Fahad medical city
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 13
- Assessments Yes
- Stroke Neurologist
- Internal medicine specialists
- Residents and fellows